In this issue, the author discusses how the evolution of lighting technology will shape the IoT (Internet of Things) strategy in new buildings, in the not too distant future. Learn more
join the team
join the team
If you’re looking for a career, and not just a job, Lonestar Electric Supply may be the professional home for you. Beyond a competitive compensation and benefits package, you’ll have the opportunity to put your creativity, intellect, and resourcefulness to work using problem-solving techniques and teamwork skills. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, electrical industry continuing education, and advancement opportunities.
- Warehouse Associate: Responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions, including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping, and preparing of product for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Professional Drivers: Responsible for the safe and secure delivery of customer materials throughout manifested routes.
- Counter Sales: Handles all sales functions in a professional manner for counter customers by providing prompt and efficient service to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
- Inside Sales: Responsible for interfacing with customers to process orders and inquiries through quoting product prices, providing delivery specifications and payment terms and by offering substitute products where applicable.
- Projects Quotations: Responsible for coordinating with the outside sales team to gather, organize, and distributie quote requests to manufacturers, manufacturers’ representatives, and customers.
- Project Manager: Responsible for coordinating with the Projects Quotations and Outside Sales team to manage all aspects of construction projects, after commitment from the customer. Responsibilities include timely billing, maintaining shipment status schedules, and ensuring that all required items arrive to the jobsite accurately and on time.
- Outside Sales: Responsible for marketing, promoting, and profitably selling products and services to existing and potential customers.
- Applications Engineer: Responsible for providing lighting and lighting controls design, takeoff, and technical support for Lonestar sales teams. You will use your technical skills and construction industry knowledge to develop system/product solutions and supporting design documentation.
Recent Blog Posts
In this issue, the author discusses the increase in adoption of wireless lighting control systems and what technologies the market may adopt next. Learn more